How Threekit Visual Configuration Projects Work
At Threekit Visual Commerce, our projects are often break down into three essential components:
1. Content and 3D Creation: This is the heart of visual commerce, where engaging, high-quality based models and materials are generated and approved
2. Integrations: Our projects smoothly connect with eCommerce platforms, and integrate seamlessly with other systems including PIM, DAM, Configurators, ERP, and more.
3. UI/UX Design: We prioritize the buyer experience, ensuring it's designed to not only captivate but also facilitate conversions and foster long-term value.
Given these complex elements, what makes a Threekit project tick and deliver the desired results?
Today, we're diving into the three cardinal keys to project success. Watch a short summary from our VP of Success, Slava Kovelman:
1. Clear Vision and Alignment
The foundation of any successful project lies in a crystal clear vision. This is the blueprint, the roadmap, the guiding star. The stakeholders and executives, who often fund these projects, must possess and project a clear vision of the desired outcomes.
Every team member, from the top down, needs to understand this vision. Only then can they work towards a unified goal. It's essential that this vision is communicated clearly and consistently to every part of the team.
2. Empowered and Available Project Resources
Once the vision is in place and understood, the next key is empowerment. Each member of the project team should feel confident in making daily decisions. This isn't about going rogue but about being equipped and authorized to make choices that drive the project forward.
Additionally, availability is pivotal. A decision delayed can derail timelines and disrupt processes. So, team members need to be consistently accessible to approve and guide decisions as and when required.
3. A Collaborative Culture
Collaboration is the lifeblood of innovation. This means understanding mutual objectives, and working in sync, be it on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. A team that collaborates is a team that creates, innovates, and succeeds together.
In summary, while the mechanics of a Threekit project involve content creation, integrations, and design, the soul of the project revolves around clear vision and alignment, empowered project resources, and a deeply collaborative culture. Embrace these three pillars, and you're on the path to crafting not just a successful project but also a memorable buyer experience.