Learn how Threekit helps B2B companies sell complex products online at The Factory
Monday Sept 11th - Thursday Sept 14th
- Salesforce and Commerce Executive networking
- Next generation B2B Commerce demo with Threekit, Logik, Zilliant and more
- Complimentary food and drinks
Get a personalized briefing on Threekit at the Threekit Executive Briefing Center at The W
Sept 12 -14
- Get 1:1 demos and guidance on how Threekit could help you business visualize your product and sell more online
- Meet with the CEO and executive leadership team of Threekit
- Networking with executive leaders from Salesforce and Fortune 500 manufacturers and brands
Rub shoulders with commerce and Salesforce executives at the G2 and Threekit Dreamforce reception
Monday Sept 11th 6-8pm
- Amazing view and venue, Delicious drinks and food
Visual Commerce for Manufacturing: How it Works
The BtoB sales process is built on relationships and those don’t end when the customer buys. Threekit provides a platform that helps you sell visually but also service and maintain contact for repeat sales.
Help your customer find the product they need
Easily find the product they need via search and filtering functions within your product catalog or sales portal.
Configure and price the product with them
Guide them in real-time, adding features and functionality and build trust through transparency with dynamic pricing.
Send product information everywhere it needs to go
Create post order workflows
Automatically generate CAD files, assembly instructions and bill of materials to kick off the manufacturing process.
Service what you sell
Provide customers or field technicians the tools to troubleshoot issues, identify and order replacement parts and complete repairs and upgrades faster.
Visual Commerce Means B2B Transformation
TaylorMade wanted to create an incredible personalization experience. They teamed up with Threekit and Commerce Cloud to create a 3D configuration experience that let them hit their 3 month sales target in just 30 days.