Sign up for monthly tips, news and insights.
What a year! Threekit started it off with a bang when we announced a $10M funding round. Since then, we’ve expanded in just about every way, from our amazing customers to our wonderful employees to our business processes. We’ve hired our first sales rep in Europe and put in place many new systems to help us scale and grow our business.
With our European sales expansion, new systems being put in place, a whole new look and feel to the Threekit platform just around the corner, and upcoming regulations such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), data privacy is top of mind around here. We take the security of every piece of data we’re provided with the utmost seriousness, and we’re committed to compliance and lawful processing and storage of any personal data we come in contact with.
To do this, we’ve taken and are undertaking a number of steps to respect your privacy.
So far, we have:
- Hired an independent consulting firm to perform an assessment of Threekit’s practices and policies to identify and remedy any potential gaps with respect to GDPR, CCPA, and other relevant regulations.
- Performed a full audit of all of our systems, identifying the personal data either stored in or processed by each system.
- Identified an owner for each system and data protection policy.
And, we’re in the process of:
- Revamping our existing data privacy, data breach, and information handling policies.
- Developing a more centralized, expedited process for removing personally-identifiable information upon request.
- Building a more rigorous training process for employees to understand best practices around handling personally-identifiable information, as well as what to do in the case of a suspected breach.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via email at email@example.com.